22 February 2015

clearasil ultra blemish + marks wash and mask review




Luckily I have never suffered with bad skin. I'm honestly not bragging, I'm just extremely lucky to have naturally good skin. God only knows how though because in all honestly I never used to wash my makeup off, cleanse, moisturise, never knew what toner was or did anything except for run my hands over it in the shower/bath. Vile I know! What I do suffer with though is what Ive nicknamed my "crisis chin". I have had the same 3 marks/blackheads/whitehead spot things reoccurring every few months in exactly the same part of my chin since I was about 14. Its bizarre!! Shit can get real bad too. Very red, marked, scabbed, flaky and very obvious. I admit I'm a picker, sorry! They seem to clear up for a while and then all of a sudden ill wake up with the same 3 little lumps there. Either in the form of a spot or blackhead. I DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE THERE!!! Ive tried everything and anything to clear my chin and Ive abused it so much I honestly think these 3 little marks will scar and always be there. They fill up, pop, get inflamed, scab up and go bright red then disappear again. Then out of the blue I saw this little beauty seducing me on a shelf at Boots. Literally whispering my name it was. As soon as I saw it fades marks, blemishes and redness I had to bring it home. I am so glad I did!!!




I use it twice a week as a general mask and as often as I want on my chin. Especially when the 3 musketeer's make a reappearance. I wasn't very optimistic as Ive used so many things previously so I applied it liberally. I don't use it as a wash to be honest. After applying it and leaving it about 30 minutes (Ive got 2 little ones to look after so time soon flies) I washed it off and actually said something along the lines of "Shit! Its worked". My redness had totally disappeared, the 3 little marks were almost completely gone, all I could feel was the roughness of them and my chin looked super clear and "normal". After using it a good month I cant believe the improvement my chin has achieved and also I have to be honest I feel my nose is super clear too. My blackheads which I literally can not reach seem reduced and less noticeable. I also have a random spot on my head the other day and it came out of nowhere. Once application, gone.  I cant praise this enough. If you suffer with reoccurring problem areas, scarring from spots, marks, redness or afterwards the spots have cleared it seems the marks are there forever this will honestly help things along drastically. I will be repurchasing!! Thanks Clearasil :)

ELLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment